Saturday, March 9, 2013

Front border work

Agaves in the front border
After setting up the hose for the trees at PRG this morning, Matt and I went up to PG and found Emily had bought some variegated Tulbaghia violacea (Society garlic) for the garden's front border.  I went to plant them, and decided the one that's already planted there could be divided. So, instead of 1 large and 6 small, we now have 10 small plants.

I put them in groups, and Matt brought over an Agave lophantha and an Agave filifera too. I think we need a few more Tulbaghias and some more Limoniums and the area will be easier to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammy comments will be deleted! Don't bother posting spam links - we won't approve them.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

page counter
Free Hit Counter